|a pile of old jeans and a load of blue thread|
- Most of this weekend I've been cutting up old jeans and sewing them together sporadically into a throw. I think it is going well - I can't wait to be finished but for now I am having a sewing break!
- I also finished knitting a laptop sleeve as planned. I've got mixed feelings about the finished piece but I will save those for a post later this week!
- I've been wondering about a regular weekly blog post - perhaps something like this 'weekend musings' but I'm not sure - what do you think?
- There was so much sunshine here it was awesome!
- I binge watched Pokemon and Deathnote on Netflix, and I regret nothing.
- I've started to get VERY excited about Comic Con in London in May! Particularly seeing so much about the Birmingham one on social media as that happened this weekend.
- And I'm getting really excited about Con Man - the new offering from Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion; I contributed $25 to the cause so I get to see my name in the credits woohoo!