I just came home last night from a long, fantastic, tiring and exciting weekend in London at the MCM Comic Con and it was splendid!
I've got a lot of blog posts planned for the next couple of weeks but have been so busy with this weekend and getting ready for it that I haven't managed to get anything down yet! But worry not there is a lot to look forward to coming up,
- pictures and thoughts from the Comic Con of all the great cosplays we saw
- pictures and thoughts on the stuff I saw and bought at Comic Con
- a free crochet patten to make your own amigurumi tiger
- an animal themed craft-swap - just waiting to receive my swap!
- how my crafty plans have gone this month
- what I want to make next month
|here is a sneak peek of mine and B's costumes - MANY more pictures to follow!|
What have you been up to this week?