|if you are taking part, feel free to grab this large button and save it to your blog!|
- at least one handmade item (this can be Christmas related, or based on your partner's interests)
- a Christmas card (handmade or bought; if handmade this does not count as the package's handmade item)
- at least one Christmas decoration (handmade or bought; if handmade this does not count at the package's handmade item)
- TREATS! (chocolates, sweets, tea, candles, stationary etc. think stocking fillers and shops like Home Bargains!)
- I propose a minimum spend of £8 on this swap, and a maximum spend of £15 (not including postage)
Other things to note
- Christmas wrapping is encouraged!
- The swap is UK based
- Any crafters are welcome! Although I love knitting and crochet, every crafty person interested should get in touch! Just so long as you are willing to put some thought, time, and effort into the swap.
- I'm going to pair people up, so the person you send to will also send back to you (if we have an odd number I will make a single group of 3)
I've made the decision that this swap will be U.K based only. I would like to open this up internationally, but as this is my first swap I've decided to keep as many aspects as possible straightforward, and it's only fair that I should impose one posting deadline, and not several depending on where you are in the world - abject apologies to all international readers!
I've decided to partner people together so that you have the option to say hello and get to know your swap-partner if you like! That way if you have a question you need not be scared to ask, however you will be provided with the person's likes etc. which I am coming to next.
If you would like to take part in the swap, be sure to email me no later than the 6 November
(email@example.com) with the subject line 'The Geeky Knitter Christmas Craft Swap', and include all the information below (the more information you provide the better - I've provided some example just in case).
Social media/blog links
Favourite 'treats' (personally, I love Dairy Milk!)
Likes & Loves (this can be anything - for me, I would say Pokemon and Harry Potter)
Any dislikes? (I don't like jewellery or sweets)
What is your favourite book/film/TV series?
If you are going to knit/crochet and want to join the Ravelry group, please head on over!
|small blog button 125x125|