After the success of last year's Christmas craft swap, I've wanted to organise another craft swap for aaaages, but kept putting it off/being too busy/forgetting; basically every excuse you can think of under the sun, over it, and a little to the left.
And so, without further ado, I am pleased to invite any and all to join in the big geeky craft swap - superheroes!
I hope that this will be the first of many successful craft swaps, and so I've opted for the most broadly appealing theme I could this time (that is, of course, still geeky).
Here are some things to bear in mind if you would like to take part:
- sign up closes 10th March 2017 and the deadline for sending your swap will be detailed after sign up closes, but it will be at least a month.
- this swap will be open internationally, so please be aware you may be posting items abroad
- any craft is welcome! Knitting, crochet, sewing, building, etching, painting, embroidering ...
- we will be sending out, according to the theme, 1 handmade item (think medium sized toy, something decent), 1 card or letter with a nice note, 1 treat of chocolate/sweets/tea etc., and 1 gift valued between £5-10.
- you will be swapping with partners to be assigned when sign up closes.
- please only sign up if you are willing to put in some thought, time and effort :)
So, just click the link above to pop your details into a Google Doc, and then watch this space for more information!! If you are interested in taking part, or if you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me or pop a question down below as someone else might be wondering the same thing!
Grab yourself the button above to post on your blog or social media and spread the word, using the hashtag #biggeekyswap and be sure to visit my Pinterest board for inspiration and ideas for what you could make in the swap.
I can't wait to get started!